According to World Health Organization, Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
- Physical health means a good body health because of regular physical activity (exercise), goodnutrition, and adequate A person can achieve Physical wellbeing by proper nutrition, bodyweight management, abstaining from drug abuse, avoiding alcohol abuse, responsible sexual behavior (sexual health), hygiene (sanitation), and getting the right amount of sleep.
- Mental health refers to people’s cognitive and emotional well-being, A state of well-being in which the individual realizes their own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to their community.
- Social healthinvolves the ability to form satisfying interpersonal relationships with others and the ability to adapt comfortably to different social situations and act appropriately in a variety of settings. Each of these relationships should include strong communication skills, empathy for others and a sense of accountability.
Some factors with the most probable impact on human health include:
- The place we live in
- Hereditary factors and genetics
- Job prospects and employment conditions and Income
- Educational level
- Economy, society and culture
- The person’s individual characteristics and behaviors
- Access and use of health services