Parsian BioTech Scientific was founded in 2012 with 3 employees to research about food adulteration by molecular method in Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran-Iran. Our team succeeded to optimized a lots of methods to verify the origin of several types of food and also to detect GMOs. Today the Parsian BioTech Group:
- Selected as the best laboratory in molecular detection by Iran Food & Drug Administration (IFDA) in 2 years continual
- Employed about 20 staffs
- Publishing a scientific paper in Food Chemistry Journal by the name of Parsian BioTech Lab. (First Author)
- Publishing a 600-page book by the title of “GMOs, Past, Present and future”
- Optimizing more than 50 tests in DNA Food Testing.
- Optimizing Rice Genotyping in about 200 Rice Sample all around the World and preparing Genetic IDs
- Held a international conference on GMO and Public awareness.
- Held 3 national conferences for introducing biology fields to the student.